Strawberry Banana Bread
Total Time Approximately: 60 minutes
1/2 cup butter, softened (1 stick)
1 c granulated sugar
2 large eggs, beaten
3 ripe bananas, mashed
2 c all-purpose flour
1 t baking soda
1/2 t salt
1-1/2 c chopped strawberries, tossed in 1 T flour
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray with baking spray two 9x5 loaf pans and set aside.
2. Cream butter and sugar together in a large bowl, until light and fluffy.
3. In a separate bowl, beat eggs together with a fork.
4. Add eggs to sugar mixture and combine.
5. Add mashed bananas and mix until combined.
6. Sift flour, baking soda and salt. Slowly add to banana mixture until flour is just combined.
7. Fold in floured strawberries.
8. Pour batter into loaf pans.
9. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
10. REDUCE HEAT to 350 degrees and bake for another 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Cool completely before removing from pans.
Anyone who knows me knows that cooking is not a passion for me. Which is unfortunate because I actually am a good cook.